Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 193



“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi









Teens stand up to Wendy's bully, get free Frosties

FRANKLIN, N.J. — Two teens came to a cashier’s rescue when a customer caused a scene at a New Jersey Wendy’s.
About 20 minutes prior to the incident, the power went out and the fast-food restaurant’s kitchen was backed up. After the power was back and the kitchen was up and running, a woman went to the counter to give the cashier her order.
Katie Light, 18, was at the Wendy’s and saw the encounter unfold. She said the customer yelled at the cashier and said, “If you weren’t ready to take my order, you shouldn’t have called me up,” according to Yahoo.
Light and her friend Kailee Whiting were standing behind the angry customer and decided to step in to defend the cashier. (full story here)

No comments:

Post a Comment